Wednesday 10 October 2012

A week

The last week has been significantly better. I have had a mouthful of wine and a chinese beer. Night after night I have got to 5 p.m. and felt a pang....but I have acknowledged it as a pang and moved on.

The only drink I have had have been with others, small wine and a beer as I said. That has enabled me to stop.
The truth is I feel more today like the possibility of total abstinence being a real possibility. Alongside this I have reduced my antedpressants from 2 to 1/2 and will be off them by the end of the week.
This is a risky strategy but seems to be working...obviously my sleep pattern is  a bit whacky but I want also to get back to natural sleep and want to be able to reduce sleeping tablets which are not without their side effects.(Presently taking 10 mgms nocte)
But that's for next week!

2 comments:

  1. Have finished the ante depressants still notvquite off the sleeping tabs

    ReplyDelete
  2. And have not drunk. A struggle sometimes but I think the battle is over for now
    .i want it to be

    ReplyDelete